[3830] NAQP CW W4UCZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4ucz@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4UCZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:41:32 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   37    19
   80:   69    29
   40:   93    35
   20:   77    28
   15:   11     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  287   114  Total Score = 32,718

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #4

Comments:

K3 into a 55' random wire up 10'.  Antenna Moral : if you can get your tuner
to persuade your radio that a sub-primitive antenna is respectable on 160,
the extra mults are pure gravy.

15 stunk out loud.  20 was distinctly so-so and the low bands were boffo.

I love the life-appropriate time and equal-playing-field power on this one!
Always fun and refreshing unlike the 48 hour death-march events.

Sure wish there was an amateur band in the 28.0 to 29.7 MHz range!

Thanks to all for the chore of working my non-flamethrower signal.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ