[3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6rf@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0RF M/2 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 12:52:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA AA0RS K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  253    54
   80:  454    57
   40:  577    58
   20:  497    50
   15:   66    30
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1848   250  Total Score = 462,000

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

We did this one with more forethought than usual.  We decided on Thursday.
George and Dave turned out to be available and willing so we pulled it
together.  Are the high bands ever going to come back?  It sure doesn't seem
like it here in spite of solar numbers that would usually mean pretty good
higher bands.
We kept George (the QSO machine) running on the fastest band while Dave and I
shared the other radio.  We had the 10-QSO rate meter in the high 300s for
quite a while when 80 and forty were in full bloom.  I wish that there wasn't a
10 minute rule for multis.  We could have tried more on ten and fifteen meters,
but had to stick with the rate.  I think that we could have moved some of the
missed mults to 20M late and made contacts.
We had a great time and Gail made some outstanding chili to keep us fired up.
It must have been good because we sure had some good "reports" on it.
Thanks for the QSOs and see you again soon.

73,

Chuck and the Gang