[3830] NAQP CW N2GA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ga@aol.com (George A. Tranos N2GA)
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2GA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:55:46 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1:36

  160:  22     16
   80:  41     22
   40:   7      5
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  70     43  Total Score = 3,080

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Team: Order of Boiled Owls of NY Team #1

Comments:

A fun time on the low bands!  Spent the day as one of the organizers of Ham
Radio University ( http://www.hamradiouniversity.org ) and then watched the NFL
football game between the NY Jets and Cincinnati.  Was planning on using the
name "JETS" but decided against after turning on the transceiver and hearing
all the QRN on the low bands.  Somehow I am always doing something when this
contest is run even though it is one of my favorites!  Hope to see you in NAQP
SSB and in ARRL DX CW as N2GA.

73, George