[3830] BARTG Sprint K8SM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8sm@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint K8SM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 06:01:58 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: K8SM
Operator(s): K8SM
Station: K8SM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   37   37
   40:   74   74
   20:  225  225
   15:   14   14
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  350  350  Mults = 78  Total Score = 151,200

Club:

Comments:

We got started 2 hours late, had to attend a high school bands competition
withthe youngest daughter.  Another fun RTTY contest.  Condx were not so good
here.  We didn't hear EU after 1800 again on 20.  Didnn't hear much out them on
80/40 either.  15M never produced much again, maybe someday.  We checked 10,
only a dream and hope for that band.  I didn't hear many UK stations.  We
planned on getting up Sunday morning and catching some new one's but a
thunderstorm with lightning took care of that, we got out of bed, but not to
operate, we were yanking feedlines.  Our score is way down from the last BARTG
Sprint.  Thanks for all the QSO's, and sorry for all the request to repeat your
NR.  Thanks to the sponsors of this contest.
Until next time.......73, Scott K8SM