[3830] ARRL Jan VHF WO9S Limited Multi-Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, smc@w9smc.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF WO9S Limited Multi-Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:33:27 -0600 (CST)
                 ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES - JANUARY 23-25, 2010

        GRID SQUARE:  EN61    CALL USED: WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL

                        Single operator multiband

                  VALID PTS PER   QSO      GRID SQUARE
                  QSOs    QSO    POINTS    MULTIPLIERS
         50 MHz    96      1       96           22
        144 MHz   104      1      104           26
        222 MHz    35      2       70           12
        432 MHz    45      2       90           14

        TOTAL     280             360           74    26,640

ARRL Active Affiliated Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Second-highest January VHF score.  (Highest was in 2003 when we had a
6 meter opening to the East Coast.)  No significant openings but glad
to work many of the "usual suspects".

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best
of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL
Awards Committee."

Date:  Jan. 25, 2010    Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S