[3830] BARTG Sprint GW0ETF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint GW0ETF Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 14:59:06 -0800
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: GW0ETF
Operator(s): GW0ETF
Station: GW0ETF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Wales
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   58
   40:  115
   20:  138
   15:   13
   10:
-----------------
Total:  324  324  Mults = 300  Total Score = 97,200

Club:

Comments:

Not my favourite mode but everything was set up from a mid week RSGB data
contest so decided to spend some time in a serious rtty event for the first
time.

Conditions generally seemed awful considering the increasing SFI of late. No
one band seemed paricularly good and I surprised myself how much time I
actually spent in front of the radio (and computer..). Interesting though and
has done my rtty dxcc score a lot of good. Can't work out why it is called a
Sprint though..

K3 (fsk) and Acom 1000 to a low 100ft doublet with N1MM. The ability to send
from the paddles on the K3 comes in handy when things don't go to plan with the
macros!