[3830] CQ160 CW KK7S Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KK7S Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:50:57 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

Total:  QSOs = 220  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 7  Total Score = 33,217

Club:

Comments:

Lots of fun.  This was my first 160m contest.  I've never heard the band so
alive.  I have a 60' high inverted-L, but most of my contacts were made using
an unmodified, roof-mounted HF6V vertical with a remote tuner at its base.  I
had never even tried to use that antenna on 160 before and did not expect it to
work at all!  Thanks for all the good ears and patience.