[3830] CQ160 CW K1LI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K1LI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:46:11 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K1LI
Operator(s): K1LI
Station: K1LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 20.5

Total:  QSOs = 1110  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 64  Total Score = 529,617

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were incredible. More than doubled last year's score and nearly
doubled last year's QSO total, while putting in 1 additional hour (20). Noise
level not bad, but waves of junk made it tough at times.

I don't know what woodwork everyone came out of, but there should be a category
for "Formerly Rare States and Provinces." Was it BC activity day, or what?
Worked more RI, ID, UT, MT, WY, etc. stations than I knew existed. Just one
each of ND, NE and MB. Of the US States and Canadian Provinces, I think I only
missed SD and NWT.

Thrill of the contest: receiving a call from ST2AR.

Equipment: K3 + Alpha 91B
Antenna: Bent vertical dipole (RX and TX)