[3830] CQ160 CW W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:56:09 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 13:30

Total:  QSOs = 463  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 20  Total Score = 96,173

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to nice band condx, including low noise levels, I was able to work all 50
states, many VE provinces, and 20 dx countries with my 100 watts and shunt fed
tower vertical w/40 radials.  Nice to hear/work many of the regular 160m folks
and many or our GMCC club members who turned out for this one.

73 Ken, W0ETT
Parker, CO