[3830] CQ160 CW VE3CUI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gswynar@durham.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW VE3CUI Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:34:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: VE3CUI
Operator(s): VE3CUI
Station: VE3CUI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 408  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 7  Total Score = 107,514

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I must say, I probably enjoy seeing the width & breadth of the openings on
160-meters in broad daylight, as much as anything else. Topband just never
ceases to surprise in this way. It is truly a "24 hour affair", a fact that is
unbeknownst only to those who continue to labour under the misconception that
this portion of the RF spectrum is useless from sunrise to sunset...nothing
could be further from the truth!