[3830] CQ160 CW W4NF Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.omara@oakmgmt.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W4NF Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:38:29 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:  QSOs = 1007  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 62  Total Score = 417,120

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I had a number of comitments this weekend that prevented a full out effort but I
did the best I could with the hours I had.  The Saturday morning EU sunrise was
weak to say the least and while I had a few EUs call me it was nothing like
last years contest.  The weather induced static crashes on the Sunday morning
EU sunrise were tough to deal with but their signals were stronger and for the
most part I could copy them but with some repeats.  I had a great time at the
beginning of the contest and had over 400 Qs 4 hours into the contest which was
quite a run.  Thanks for the Qs.

Rig - FT2000
Amp Alpha 99 1500W
TX Antenna - Inverted L with 70' vertical and 60 ground radials
RX Antennas - Two DX Engineering 580' Reversible Beverages (NE/SW and NW/SE)
N1MM and MicroHam USB II interface