[3830] CQ160 CW E77DX Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW E77DX Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:54:06 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E70R, E70T, E73DX, E74IW, E76C, E77DX, E77E
Station: E77DX

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)
Operating Time (hrs): 38

Total:  QSOs = 1880  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 89  Total Score = 1,519,158

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Contest start was amazing, we logged 197 QSOs in first hour of contest
and ended with 1008 QSO in log after 1st night. This was very promising
start, even we didn´t had proper condtion to NA 1 st night.
I hoped that 2nd night will bring more "west" mults with more QSOs with NA.
Unfortunatly WX changed very rapidly and also band condtion.
Satrday on Sonday our antennas were under few cm of ice, beverages were hanging
on the ground and parts of our wire 4 SQ to.
No real opening to JA and exterm bad condx to US with high noice on RX side.
Band opened a bit to US around 05:30 UTC sonday moring but to late for us
(our sunrise 06:00 UTC).
Sonday evning bring us only a few new mults without large nummbers of QSOs.
On the end less QSOs and less mults as expected. (we heard a least 10 other
DXCC, mostly caribian and SA working US without any chance to brake their pile
ups from our side....)

Thanks for QSOs and cu in one of next contests!

73 es best dx
de OE1EMS/E77DX
Braco