[3830] CQ160 CW XE1RCS Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW XE1RCS Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 22:46:16 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: XE1RCS
Operator(s): XE1MM, XE1KK, XE1ME, XE1YJY, XE1JG, XE2GG
Station: XE1RCS

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1428  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 66  Total Score = 1,106,508

Club: Radio Club Satelite (RCS)

Comments:

This is the third CW entry in three years for the Radio Club Satelite. Jesus,
XE1JG and crew did a great job building and installing the four beverages.
Arnulfo, XE1ME, Jorge, XE1YJY, Ramon, XE1KK, the Victor Mazutti family and
several other club members made this operation possible.
Conditions were a bit down from last year. Our result is about 50 QSOs, 2
sections and 10 countries less than 2009. We never reached the middle east nor
zones 17 and 18. Not a single station from Oceania was heard despite our having
a beverage pointed that direction. The only Africa was zone 33. We worked no
less than four TF stations!
We put 974 US, 55 VE, 186 JA, and 161 Europe in the log.
I had a great time being part of the team.
73 from the XE1RCS team,

David XE2GG/N6AN

XE1RCS will be active again for the phone weekend.