[3830] NA Sprint CW K6CTA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6cta@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K6CTA HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 20:41:32 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K6CTA
Operator(s): K6CTA
Station: K6CTA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ca
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:   50
   40:   86
   20:   68
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I had not planned on getting on at all, but had a change of heart last night.
Actually, I had managed to get a mild concussion on Thursday, and my head was
still hurting on Friday afternoon. What better way to get rid of **that**
headache than to do a Sprint!! About 2 hours in I needed to take a break. Took
about 30 minutes off and then came back about 60 minutes worth of op time over
the next 1 1/2 hours. I'm not sure that this was smart, but I had fun.
Conditions seemed to be pretty good. Thanks for the Q's. Oh yeah.....sorry to
the couple of people who I managed to completely mangle the exchange. I was off
in some other world, I guess.....

73,
Ed - K6CTA

Equip: