[3830] NA Sprint CW K5MR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5MR HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:03:51 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K5MR
Operator(s): K5MR
Station: K5MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  120
   40:  126
   20:   75
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Ditters

Comments:

Started out a bit slow and felt weak.  Things got better as the contest
progressed.  Using two yagis split NE and NW on both 20 and 40 where I
struggled. Felt like I was stuck in a hole between both coasts and everyone was
shooting over me.  I had my best hourly rate on 80 where I have a simple inv v.
Band with the least hardware produces the best rate.  Go figure...
Oh well, it was fun to work everyone anyway.

It felt good to use K5KA's name and honor a sorely missed friend.  73 OM...

Hourly rates:  84/77/81/79