[3830] NA Sprint CW K4RO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro.tcg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K4RO HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:12:50 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  122
   40:  123
   20:   80
---------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

What a blast. My best effort in a while. Twenty was wide open at the start, and
the low bands played great as well. N1MM Logger version 10 worked better than
any version I have ever used. I don't know how to view band the change numbers
with the program, and I would appreciate any tips. It felt like I made more
band changes than in any other Sprint. I also felt like I benefited from the
band changes more than ever. Oddly my worst hour was #4; it's usually #3. It
felt like I just ran out of stations to work on 80M. Now I understand W4AN's
team building efforts even better. :-)  Great to hear the salute to Ken
continue. One more vote of thanks to NCCC for the Thursday night practice
sessions. Thursday nights have been a really fun opportunity to work on my
Sprint skills; C U in the upcoming sessions. Thanks to all of the TCG ops for
giving the Sprints an honest try. It sure is fun working all of you Sprinters.

73  Kirk  K4RO

Log submitted - Confirmation No.: 8433ac70cdd49e72