[3830] NA Sprint CW NE7D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NE7D LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:50:28 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: NE7D
Operator(s): NE7D
Station: NE7D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   19     :40
   40:   56    1:57
   20:   28    1:18
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Tree and the Forest

Comments:

My first Sprint.  I was humbled, but I knew I would be as my CW skills are
really not up to a contest like this.  The event was half over before I could
understand how someone could actually have fun at this!

Aside from my own QLF and need for repeats, N1MM would send my number as 1
every time I was giving my exchange to an op that answered my CQ.  Figured out
I had to enter the call ... and space over ... for N1MM to recognize my real
number.  Sorry if I sent the wrong number to a few of you and for those who
endured my making the correction.

This is certainly the fastest crowd I've ever tried to run with and am inspired
by the number of fantastic operators in this contest.  Mni tnx to those who
actually slowed down for me!

If I do this again and actually enjoy it, I'll thank Tree for inviting me to
participate in this one! ;>)