[3830] NA Sprint CW KU5B(@NX5M) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, colin@ku5b.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KU5B(@NX5M) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 22:23:56 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: NX5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Somerville, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   83
   40:  111
   20:   86
---------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Dashers

Comments:

That was really good fun. Thanks, everyone. The four hours really flew by for
me.

I'm pretty lucky to have a great station and great people just an hour and a
half from Houston. I even got a little bit of homework done this weekend. I
told NX5M I just wanted 250q's and I would be happy. Well, needless to say I'm
pretty happy with this result and it's gonna be tough to beat next time.

NX5M got the station set-up earlier this week so that I could op all 3 bands
from one position which really worked out well. I ended up making only 2 band
changes.

Congrats to all the big scores. Like I keep saying, that was hard enough work
with just one radio.

Thanks to K5OT for putting the teams together and to NCCC for sponsoring the
practice runs.

Until next time,
Colin KU5B