[3830] NA Sprint CW N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ln@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N1LN HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 04:15:15 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:  100       4
   40:  121      19
   20:   67      19
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Dashers

Comments:

I almost got to my goal of 300 Qs, but the last half hour did me in.  Not sure
why, but I was making most of the jump balls and the second half of the couplet
was just not there.  Too many single point Qs.

Was nice to have 20 meters for a little while. The rate was not all that great,
but 67 Qs is better than my last Feb count of 7.  My best band was 40.  Most Qs
were couplets and I just felt loud.  Sorry for the repeat requests for the
second half of the couplet.  I was trying to adjust my K3s AGC SLP and THR to
make it easier to pull calls out, but don't think I am quite there yet.

My mult count was down this year and I think I must have missed some easy ones.
 Not in the log are ME, VT, KY, LA, AR, ND, NE, ID.  And only have 2
Canadian Provinces, ON, BC.

Thanks for the Qs - hope to work you next week in SSB Sprint.

73,
Bruce - N1LN