[3830] MnQP WB2ABD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP WB2ABD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 05:36:08 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: WB2ABD
Operator(s): WB2ABD
Station: WB2ABD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:      69        2
   40:     134       11
   20:      19        0
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     222       13  Mults = 84  Total Score = 38,388

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Personal best in this running of MNQP. I figured the guy up the hill was gonna
butter me again ... I found myself waiting way too long in the pileups. Missed
ROC FIL and BIG for mults ... two of which were spotted when the class M3 flare
manifested itself (40 and 80 were silent, 20 weak here during that stretch). On
the positive side, I only need FIL to complete MN for 5th time all USA
counties. Surprised at not finding anything on 160M.

Fabulous job by all the mobiles ... it really makes the contest. Overlapping
routes really helped on the mult total. It was so busy, I did very few SSB
excursions and didn't even get to try PSK. Amazed at being able to work mobiles
on 80m during mid-day ... good ears guys!

K3 160,80 & 40 inv vees at 60ft. CL33 @ 45ft  N1MM/uHam MK, coffee,Pepsi, one
sandwich.

Paul WB2ABD