[3830] NA Sprint CW N0AC(@N0NI) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N0AC(@N0NI) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 10:33:37 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N0AC
Operator(s): N0AC
Station: N0NI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ia
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   81
   40:   78
   20:   40
---------------------

Club: Iowa DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to Toni for the privilage to use his station for another Feburary CW
sprint. Despite the major ice damage this winter to his antenna farm it played
well.

This is my second serious attempt at operating the CW sprint. I saw about a 20%
improvement from last year. I set a goal of 200 QSOs and was surprised to almost
reach that goal.

I am thankful to the Thursday night NCCC Sprint Ladder competition. This
pratice has helped me immensely.

Bill, N0AC