[3830] CQ160 CW NR4M(K7SV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryk7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NR4M(K7SV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:03:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 1144  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 68  Total Score = 572,922

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My strategy was to run above 1835 the first night and combine running and s/p
the second night. First night went pretty well but between snow static and
storm noise the second night was tough. I went home to take care of a few
things and snooze after Sat sunrise. As I slept the snow storm began and I had
to clear the 250 foot driveway to leave home and then it was questionable as to
whether I'd be able to navigate the long driveway to NR4M. I had a good time but
it wasn't quite as much fun as 09. Highlight was working Nodir EY8MM for the
second time on top band from the farm!