[3830] NA Sprint SSB W1WBB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wbliss1@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W1WBB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:01:26 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  36    01:50
   40:  31    01:25
   20:  16    00:45
---------------------
Total:  83     Mults = 31  Total Score = 2,573

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Mostly S&P ... I don't feel very loud with 100w on phone with a single OCF
dipole below 40ft, and not many answers to my CQs...but when they did respond,
surprising to see the new mults that appeared!

Twenty meters faded within 45 mins of contest start here...then moved to battle
the Broadcast stns on 40m...not so much fun.  Went to 80m early and stayed,
working around the ragchewers and slowly adding Q's.  Set modest goals of 75
Q's / 30 mults for my 1st time in this event so am pleased to have just reached
them.

Kudos esp. to K0TO in much-needed ID for hanging in to complete the QSO with
much QRM on 40m...and many others for pulling out this LP signal.

73,  Bill  W1WBB