[3830] NA Sprint SSB K6CSL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K6CSL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 01:47:06 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   4     1:00
   40:  16     2:00
   20:  12     1:00
---------------------
Total:  32     Mults = 18  Total Score = 576

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Well; as small as my score is, it's a personal best in an SSB NA Sprint. The
competition from big stations kind of left me having to wait until the lake got
fished out a little. I was surprized however at some of the stations that did
hear my call. Probably my biggest problem is my inability to hold the frequency
and complete the couplet. That did happen a few times but not very many. I was
often left picking up the couplet from a station that inherited the ffrequency.
The effort was fun though, and for some reason not near as frustrating as the CW
event because of the high speeds of CW calls & exchanges. Bert, K6CSL