[3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB W0BH HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:29:08 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   71     1.5
   40:   69     1.5
   20:   50       1
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

The Qs and mults slowly trickled in, with the emphasis on slowly.

Missed and didn't hear UT ND SD KS IA AR AL MI KY WV VT ME and worked only BC
in VE-land.  A number of mults came from working QSO parties or special events
stations .. all were happy to help out.  My favorite was N0Y celebrating the
Chinese New Year.  He gave me his home call for the log and was my first NY.

Overall, I worked 128 unique calls and had 20 three-band contacts (including
one from OK!) :

AA9RT K6III K6LL K6LRN K7RL K9JF KU5B KU8E KW8N N1LN N4JIK N4PN N6ED N6ER N6RO
NB7V NR5M W6FB W6NF W9RE

Thanks to everyone for the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh