[3830] RTTY WPX WV6I(N6WM) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WV6I(N6WM) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:57:40 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Oakley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:
   40:
   20: 1257  2631
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1257  2631  Prefixes = 614  Total Score = 1,615,434

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow that was fun. Shared the N6RO superstation with NM6K(K6AW)and WQ6O(N6ML)
both cool dudes to work with for sure, all doing single band efforts, mine was
on 20 m. Great EU openings, Great JA openings.. 20 meter band was generally in
good shape!  Lots of callers, things really did not slow down much until Sunday
afternoon then picked right up toward the end of the test.

Thanks as always go to Ken N6RO for the use of the station, and of course all
of the callers and spotters, greatly appreciated!  I had a great time am very
pleased with the result! hope you all had fun as well.

73
Seeya Next time
Chris
N6WM(WV6I in WPX)