[3830] RTTY WPX N0EOP SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desloan@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N0EOP SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 17:25:41 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N0EOP
Operator(s): N0EOP
Station: N0EOP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado Springs
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  186  492
   20:  121  164
   15:    5    7
   10:
-----------------
Total:  312  663  Prefixes = 171  Total Score = 113,373

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Haven't fiured out my hours yet. But I would guess between 20 and 24. I worked
more DX than I have in the past with the same radio (FT-920 wth a G5RV) and
antenna (hope that mens that things are improving). Was great to be able to
work such a great group. Had a little QSB on Sunday and had to ask for a couple
of fills. Most of my contacts were worked on the first go around. Even though
there were a lot of folks that wre running amps it seemed like in most cases I
had no problem with making a contact. THANKS to everyone that took time to work
me.