[3830] RTTY WPX K8AJS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin@sssnet.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K8AJS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:27:13 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   80:   45   106
   40:  103   422
   20:  487  1252
   15:  195   563
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total:  830  2343  Prefixes = 465  Total Score = 1,089,495

Club:

Comments:

I had a great time in this contest. Things were kinda slow Friday night, but
better conditions on Saturday and I was able to get rolling.

20 and 15 were the best bands for me, excellent propagation for quite a few
hours both days. I looked several times at 10 meters, but the few stations I
could hear couldn't hear me. Nevertheless, I was happy to be able to get a good
total of multipliers along with the contacts on the other bands, for my best
score ever in this contest. I'm hoping for conditions to stay good for next
weekend!

Rig: FT1000MP
Antennas: Quad, 204-foot G5RV
Software WriteLog 10.71c