[3830] RTTY WPX NV2G(N2ZN) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2zn@rochester.rr.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NV2G(N2ZN) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:38:04 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NV2G
Operator(s): N2ZN
Station: N2ZN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  169   428
   40:  230   776
   20:  324   752
   15:  191   572
   10:    4    12
-----------------
Total:  918  2495  Prefixes = 482  Total Score = 1,202,590

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

This was my first time doing SO2R in RTTY mode.  Very different from CW.  It was
fun.  Condx were great, compared to what we have been seeing for the last few
years.  I wonder how I would have done if I did the full operating time, and if
I had some beams.  Hopefully I will find out next year.

Equipment:

FT1000 x 2
80-Inverted V @ 45'
40-Groundplane
20-Dipole @ 60'
15-Dipole @ 30'
10-160 meter vertical (resonant on 10).

N1MM Logger + SO2R Master (the Array Solutions box, not me)

Please send all QSL's direct or bureau to N2ZN.

73, Ken N2ZN