[3830] RTTY WPX DR10TCC(DK3DM) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX DR10TCC(DK3DM) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:32:04 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: DR10TCC
Operator(s): DK3DM
Station: DP4K

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Taubeneiche-CC
Operating Time (hrs): 29

   80:
   40:
   20: 1100  2852
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1100  2852  Prefixes = 554  Total Score = 1,580,008

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Hi

DR10TCC is the special call to celebrate 10 years of our Contest Club (normaly
operating as DP4K) in the year 2010.
This was my 1st serious contest in RTTY. After 20 years in ham radio and 10
years of contest club I thought I should try something new.So let´s try rtty
;-)
It was mostly fun, but also I had some low points on sunday where I just
wanted to quit because I got nothing going on. But I sit it out and that
was a good decision, because I got a nice NA opening again sunday evening.
Many thanks to all who gave me a call and we hope to meet you all again
in the next contests around the year.

See our HP at http://www.dp4k.de

Station used:

FT 2000D + ACOM 2000A