[3830] RTTY WPX N4CW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4CW@AOL.COM
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N4CW M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 07:13:50 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW, W4TMO
Station: N4CW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 36h13m

   80:  178   502
   40:  429  1760
   20:  527  1392
   15:  333   959
   10:    0     0
-----------------
Total: 1467  4613  Prefixes = 634  Total Score = 2,924,642

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was a very enjoyable contest with our modest station. We worked lots of
VERY patient ops who stuck with us through QRM and QSB. It's so much fun
contesting that way.
Jim, W4TMO, did the bulk of operating which enabled me to take care of the dog
and other chores through the weekend as well as attend church.
The station performed flawlessly; the K3 enables me to ALWAYS find a spot to
"run 'em", and the SignaLink USB is a joy to have. And the MMTTY engine is such
a marvelous piece of software...that plus N1MM and a reasonably fast computer
makes for super enjoyment.
CU next weekend for the ARRL DX CW.
Bert, N4CW