[3830] RTTY WPX K7XC SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX K7XC SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 07:20:45 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: DM09nm - Fallon NV
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   53  134
   40:   74  255
   20:  154  358
   15:   76   99
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  357  857  Prefixes = 243  Total Score = 208,851

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

It was GREAT to see the solar flux in the mid to high 90s which meant the
Europeans were loud and workable with my small station here in central NV.
Activity levels were high with plenty of prefixes to work, including some
strange ones like PA100BEVER. Imagine being stuck sending that by hand in a CW
contest! lol!! I had fun and worked many new band mode countries for my DXCC
and hopefully some new states to finish off my LOTW Triple Play award.