[3830] RTTY WPX AE5AA(N5ZM) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5zm@adxa.org
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AE5AA(N5ZM) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:21:38 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AE5AA
Operator(s): N5ZM
Station: N5ZM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5

   80:
   40: 1180  4582
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1180  4582  Prefixes = 595  Total Score = 2,726,290

Club: SKK

Comments:

Wow, I didn't now I had it in me. Hi Hi.. My best effort yet. Propagation the
first 24 Hrs was fantastic. Saturday morning conditions to Asia/South Pacific
were terrific. A run of over 100 JA's, VK/ZL's and even BY, T8 and 5W alone.
Plus many W/VE's

Second 24 Hrs were a lot slower, only half the number of Q's on Sunday morning.
Sunday afternoon did bring lots of 6 point mults from EU, I guess all stateside
was chasing DX on 20 and 15. Sure made for less QRM on 40m. Biggest surprise
was TC2010CCE calling in @ 2305 (5 PM local) on Sunday from Turkey.

The Saturday AM and the Sunday PM runs contributed most to the high multiplier
total. It is still surprising to me all the different prefixes out there. Many
thanks to all who worked me and especially those that suffered through the
requests for repeats. Thanks to CQ Magazine for sponsoring this great contest.

Earl AE5AA/N5ZM..