[3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NO2T SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:11:06 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NO2T
Operator(s): NO2T
Station: NO2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:  204   564
   40:  313  1338
   20:  482  1171
   15:  300   825
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1299  3898  Prefixes = 578  Total Score = 2,253,044

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Started slow. Just couldn't get psyched up. The bands were full of calls. Big
problem was getting to hear stations from other continents to get the
multiplier advantage. Wanted to operate as SO2R but antennas were in poor shape
after the snow storms of last week. The only antenna for the second radio was an
old Butternut vertical. So was limited to checking the bands with the second
radio and not operating. Still the runs I had were memorable. The rate meter
over 100/hour many times. Must thank all you people whp stopped by and gave me
an exchange. Thank you very much! This score is the highest I have ever had in
the CQWPX RTTY and I love it. Hope to see many more at this level before I hang
up my spurs. I was 81 years old in December and my friends have been wondering
when I will retire. Not so soon. Once again thank you for the contacts CUAGN 73
de Jerry