[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, locustqrv@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:08:11 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 19

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      2
   80:  18     11
   40:  17     13
   20:  15      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     35  Total Score = 1,855

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Came home from 9 hours involved with two bulldozers doing Locust Peak road
earthslide repairs on 4 hours of sleep.  I was really tired and wanted to take
a nap before the NS,  but afraid I'd sleep through the alarm clock as I've done
before.

So I loaded up on caffeine, chocolate, diet coke, chewed nicorette gum & had a
few smokes to keep going.  Hmmm... maybe I should do this more often - in spite
of losing some time due to QLF, things worked out pretty good.

20m had some loud signals again which was nice, 40m was okay, but 80m signals
were down here from last week.  Went to 160m too late again.

Although not with the gear I want to use and some heavy latency issues, I may
be QRV for a while as KP2CW (remotely) this weekend on some single band during
the daytime.  Expect some, umh, delays involved ;-(

73 & Tnx for all the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust
KP2CW (Trustee)