[3830] ARRLDX CW MD0CCE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW MD0CCE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:49:12 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: MD0CCE
Operator(s): MD0CCE
Station: MD0CCE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Isle of Man
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:   83    26
   80:  140    32
   40:  533    48
   20:  309    49
   15:  576    53
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1641   208  Total Score = 1,023,984

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Work and travel commitments mean operating for only part of the first day.  Good
runs and good fun, lots of friends on and a few new states worked on 15m.  Very
strong signals on 15m from all of the US and Canada, including the West Coast,
on Saturday afternoon, even better conditons on 20m, but didn't hear anything
at all on 10m the several times I checked.  Perhaps it will pick up on Sunday,
but sadly my contest ends Saturday early evening.....hope you all have good
conditions tomorrow!

73, Bob  MD0CCE
Rig: FTDX 9000D plus Quadra, MK2R and N1MM.  Frequent lock-ups this time, sorry
if you were on the other side of one.
Antennas:  SteppIR 4-el at 80ft (24m), with inverted vees for the low bands,
apex just below the top of the tower.