[3830] ARRLDX CW K3SV SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sv@pa.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3SV SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:56:07 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3SV
Operator(s): K3SV
Station: K3SV

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   68    43
   80:  230    53
   40:  328    80
   20:  247    63
   15:  272    74
   10:   20     8
-------------------
Total: 1165   321  Total Score = 1,121,895

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Tried N1MM in RTTY contest and was surprised how intuitive this logger really
is. This was my first try with N1MM in major CW contest. I have to say this is
a great piece of contest software. I've used TR and Writelog extensively and
was hesitant to try another logger, but I was very pleased. Happy to see 15
meters coming to life. I figured 4 or 5 hundred Q's and I'd be pretty much
done, considering no major antenna farm at the new QTH. But after 800 Q's the
first evening I decided to set a goal of 1 mil. and see what happened. The new
software experience made it more fun. Family coming over today so decided to
wrap things up early. 73 Bill