[3830] ARRLDX CW NG7Z SOSB/10 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NG7Z SOSB/10 QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:52:52 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOSB/10 QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  24     8
-------------------
Total:  24     8  Total Score = 576

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I knew I was going to have very limited time available for the contest.
Besides, with the great weather here, I couldn't justify sitting in front of
my radio. It has been great to get outside on the property and gather up the
fallen tree limbs, rake leaves and generally be outdoors. Got the chipper out
and made piles of chips for the trails we built last summer. So I decided to
go single band 10M QRP just to see if I could. With such short openings, I
could justify an hour and a half to make 24/8 for 576 points. And most were
1000 miles per watt or greater. What a hoot!
72 Paul NG7Z