[3830] ARRLDX CW 6Y1LZ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1lz@hfpower.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW 6Y1LZ M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:25:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: 6Y1LZ
Operator(s): K1LZ, K3JO, NU5Y, N8BO, K9MMS, K0DXC
Station: 6Y1LZ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Jamaica
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  674    59
   80: 1197    59
   40: 1974    60
   20: 2034    60
   15: 2360    60
   10:  607    54
-------------------
Total: 8846   352  Total Score = 9,324,480

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

We're still not sure how the rest of the M/2 crowd did, but we're very glad to
have broken the Multi Two record.

We were very happy with our team. Especially having the young Cal, K0DXC with
us. We think he is the future of America in American contesting. We could NOT
pull him out of the chair.... EVEN after the contest finished!

Thanks to everyone for the QSO(s). The station performed spectacularly.

CU in the next competition!

73,
Krassy, K1LZ and the rest of the 6Y1LZ team.