[3830] ARRLDX CW KY5R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KY5R M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:20:23 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R , K4VU
Station: KY5R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 16.0

  160:
   80:   62    31
   40:  123    61
   20:  120    46
   15:  349    65
   10:   28    12
-------------------
Total:  682   209  Total Score = 427,614

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Good prop and tons of activity. Now if I could only run a pileup and log via
keyboard at high speed. Had K4VU run some fer awhile on Sat morning on 15mtrs.
The rest S&P in a very casual manner. Also tested new ALS-1300 SS amp all
weekend long( just can't be wrkg as it never heats up at 1200W out). We had
almost 60deg WX which took away from sitting inside behind the radio especially
after this last months WX here in "the Heart of Dixie". Look fer all in Phone
weekend for sure. Next year the station will be setup 100% for M/S es M2.
Looking forward to getting involved with multi-op again from home QTH. TNX fer
all who put up with my CW op skill set which is pretty thin. Had fun for the
effort put forth. 73 Tim, KY5R