[3830] ARRLDX CW K8BL SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8bl@ameritech.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K8BL SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:39:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: OHIO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   16    14
   80:   74    49
   40:   98    60
   20:  109    68
   15:   78    42
   10:   25    13
-------------------
Total:  400   246  Total Score = 295,200

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

While not operating with the crew at K8AZ, I decided to dabble at the home
QTH to help the score for NCC.  My first inclination was to only work Mults
and have my score be equal Q's and Mults just for the novelty of it.  I did
that once years ago in SS and Q's and Sections equaled with a Clean Sweep and
had a great time.  But, when I saw 10 was open pretty good and there was
propagation to JA on 15 and 20 Saturday evening, I couldn't help myself and
had to work anything I could hear.  Ah, the joy of Sunspots returning!!