[3830] ARRLDX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW SN2M(SP2XF) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 05:58:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: SN2M
Operator(s): SP2XF
Station: SP2XF

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Nowa WieÅ?
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:  110    32
   40:  112    32
   20:  128    44
   15:  100    41
   10:
-------------------
Total:  450   149  Total Score = 201,150

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

TRX: IC775 + PA, ANT-1 42m vertical delta loop, ANT-2 82m horizontal loop, RX
ant: 2 el. end-fire K9AY loop

Nice to see 15m so wide opened, both saturday and sunday afternoon, with lots
of big signals from W6/W7 heard on simple wire antennas, I think for the first
time since few years now.

Very unpleasent personal experience is the big, big noise coming from all
neighbour's computers, LCD's, Plasma TV's, etc., that is constantly growing up
every month. I'm afraid in 5 years this hobby will not be possible even at
suburban locations. If you're not hidden deep there in a forest or sth like
this, you won't hear anything :-(

Best 73's and GL
Mac SP2XF