[3830] ARRLDX CW K4XU SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4xu@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4XU SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:35:08 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 34:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   24    18
   80:  134    40
   40:  177    71
   20:  766    99
   15:  528    84
   10:   52    20
-------------------
Total: 1861   322  Total Score = 1,670,292

Club: CODXC

Comments:

WOW!
Conditions like I cannot remember. QSOs on 10m, 160m was hot too. My best score
since 2002. The beverages worked very well on 80m allowing more European
contacts than ever. It was fun.
There were times on 20 and 15m while working Europe that my pile got ugly,
enough to make me wonder if I was the only station on from Oregon.
Speaking of which, I had several occasions to watch what happens to a new juicy
Asian mult spot like N7ET/DU7. All the big M/Ms suddenly calling and not
listening, each trying to be loud and obnoxious, to work him and hurry back to
their run frequency. The predictable result - Dale went to S&P.

Thanks to all who called.
73, Dick