[3830] ARRLDX CW IU1A(IK1SPR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IU1A(IK1SPR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:43:06 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IU1A
Operator(s): IK1SPR
Station: IQ1RY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bra
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0
   80:   32    17
   40:  735    54
   20:  812    58
   15:  705    57
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total: 2286   188  Total Score = 1,289,304

Club: Barolo Chinato CC

Comments:

Contest done intermittently due to family commitments, as always ...
However I am satisfied, both the setup of our club that every time you know
better, both the numbers of the contest.
Good 15, 20 and 40m with rate up to expectations, 80m and 160m unfortunately I
was not in band at best for the reasons above.
We still need rx antennas...
Thanks to the great friend Flavio IK1RQT for the use of its radio and PA.

rig: IC756PROIII ACOM2000
Ant: 16-3 Optibeam, 80m dipole ,160m dipole
SW: Qartest 2.5.3
Winkey: microHAM CW Keyer

Thanks to all for fun, Flavio IK1SPR