[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 19:09:17 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 26

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      2
   80:  21     14
   40:  10      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     23  Total Score = 782

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Wow.  This is too much fun to come to an end!  Just finally getting into the
swing of things.  One minor finger fumble with Todd (WD0T) had to recover and
send that exchange by hand.  Yikes!  Otherwise, no complaints.  By far my best
showing to date.  I wish I could blame my sub 1K scores on equipment...
honestly, my antenna situation is pretty shabby... but, there are still Q's I
miss due to bad timing and/or lack of skill with the keyboard etc.  This half
hour is truly a sprint and each wrong move is costly.  I guess that's why its
such good practice!

Thanks to the organizers and all the folks who show up each week to
participate. I anxiously await the beginning of the next ladder!

73, Doug
KY4F