[3830] NAQP RTTY WF7T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WF7T Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:19:02 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  156    50
   40:  130    46
   20:   66    23
   15:   37    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  389   132  Total Score = 51,348

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Commodores

Comments:

That was fun! Thanks all for the Q's and especially NCJ for sponsoring a great
QSO party.  Nice to see signs of life on 15, and pretty strong signals on 20M
in spite of it being my worst band. Got to 40M early and good too since it went
long very soon after dark. 80M seemed bottomless but a bit noisy.  I had some
fun runs on 80M...great adrenaline!

Heard NE and VT but always seemed to miss them.  Never heard ND nor HI.
Surprised to work NWT (finally) but missed out on NU, NL, YT (if anyone from
these Provinces were on).

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN

-----