[3830] NAQP RTTY N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2f@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 04:24:06 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 7 1/2

   80:   36    22
   40:   91    35
   20:  178    39
   15:   29    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  334   110  Total Score = 36,740

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Team: Order of Boiled Owls of NY

Comments:

Worked KA2D, N2GA, KS2G, and N2MUN - So, I worked all dem Owls what were in the
contest.  Glad to see those feathers flying.

My MP decided to cooperate and transmit on 80 for some 36 QSs and 22 Mults.  I
spent most of the time on 20M.

It was fun but I am more than usually confused as I was also in the 160 contest
at the same time.  It's a bit of a blur.  I quit early to move to the 160
contest.