[3830] NAQP RTTY K0DU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0DU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 04:48:12 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K0DU
Operator(s): K0DU
Station: K0DU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  155    42
   40:  209    45
   20:  279    45
   15:   58    58
   10:    0     0
Total:  701   152  Total Score = 107,253

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

My second RTTY contest ever. The Flex 5000A played well. I Can't imagine  doing
SO2R  I never did multi task to well. Love the panadapter on the Flex, nothing
seen or heard on 10 meters. 15 was open but didn,t produce that much out here
in western Co.I think the band was long I had a ZD7 and a few Africans call.
Thanks to all for the contacts. 73's Jerry K0DU