[3830] RTTY WPX KI7MT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KI7MT SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:03:19 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  312   896
   20:  681  1056
   15:   33    35
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1026  1987  Prefixes = 409  Total Score = 812,683

Club:

Comments:

This was allot of Fun + allot of Work with only (1) rig operational.

I have to submit Log-Check only, as I went way over my 30 hour limit. I wasn't
paying attention to off time at all.

I can only imagine what this one would be like in SO2R. Rates were descent and
had several long runs (long for me anyway).

TNX to all for the Q's and putting up with my "AGN AGN" messages :-)

Log uploaded to LoTW + eQSL for those that are interested.

See Ya Next Year.

73's
KI7MT