[3830] CQ160 SSB CN3A Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB CN3A Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:46:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: CN3A
Operator(s): IK2QEI,IK2SGC,IK2SFZ,IV3ZXQ
Station: CN3A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Safi
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 511  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 60  Total Score = 506,583

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Great contest a usual, but unfortunately we cannot take part in the contest as
we hope, we found a good numbers of damages to antennas and rotators after 2
big thunderstorm in Morocco this year.
So we preferred to fix antennas for upcoming wpx ssb and work to mantain the
towers and antennas almost ready.
The wheater was very bad during our stay, a lot of wind and always raining, we
put 2 beverages for EU and USA and on the European one we have for the first
part of both nights high static noise, I think on CT and on F the WX was very
bad also.
So our team was great and we had great time there, despite the bad contest
result.

Here some statistic.

CN3A - Continents
All bands - All modes
QSOs (with dupes)

|   EU   |   NA   |   SA   |   AF   |   AS   |   OC   |
|  59.1% |  38.4% |   0.2% |   1.1% |   1.1% |        |

so best, regards, our qso's will be soon updated on the LoTW.

Very thanks as usual, to ARRAM, CN8WW and CN8WK,

best regards, 73 Stefano IK2QEI